This solar water heating system consists of an indirect tank which is connected to a boiler (electric, gas or oil) or water heater. The optimum installation can be constructed by using different accessories. The ITE (as well as the ITS) can be part of a solar water heating system. It can be installed with or without a drain back system.
- Nominal output: 52 – 87 kW
- Capacity 389 – 1024 litres
- Single-wall spiral heat exchanger
- ITE standard fitted with PermaGlas Ultra Coat enamel
- Insulated access cover for comprehensive waterside maintenance
- Replaceable magnesium anode